Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let the first revision begin!

So I am going to start the first revision tonight. I'm more than a little nervous about tearing apart my own work. What if I start to read it and discover I really just, don't like it? What if, I love it, and when I send it out to whoever reads its next, they don't like it? What if they hate it?

Now, I have put off doing the revision long enough... I convinced myself I would take a break over the weekend so that I could attack it would fresh eyes on Monday morning. Well, it's Tuesday night and I haven't started yet. So I'm off to start...

I'll leave you with just the tiniest of blurbs: Erin didn't give a second thought about slipping the old signet ring she found onto her finger... until she couldn't get it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment