Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

It has already been a busy day in the London household .... and it's only lunch time! So here's my teaser for the day! Don't forget to check out Krystal Shannan's spectacular teaser! Leave us both some comment love so we know you dropped by!


Fergus nodded. Ewan had only chosen companions he could trust. The two men resumed their silent watch over the field as clan colors continued to go up.
“Ferg?”
Ewan’s gaze came around as a young woman slipped out of the tent behind them.
“Oh, I’m sorry. I did not mean to interrupt.” She blushed crimson when her dark grey eyes met his gaze. Dark auburn curls sparked red in the late afternoon heat and Ewan suddenly ached to run his hands through her hair.
“What is it Meg?” Fergus asked.
“Can someone fetch Anny?” she asked, her eyes wide with worry.
“I’ll go myself.” Fergus said with a nod as she scurried back inside the tent.
“Now there is a bonny wee lass I would like to know better.” Ewan crossed his arms over his chest as he looked to his kinsman. “Introduce me, cousin.”
“Ewan.” Fergus growled.
“Just don’t tell me she’s a Ramsey.” Ewan grinned, his mind still on the curves he was certain were hidden under the clothes of the lass. “So tell me which clan I must be wary of once I bed the lass.” She’d worn no plaid to identify her clan.   
He considered taking a large step backwards when he found Fergus leveling an angry scowl at him.
“Fergus, is she your leman?” Ewan questioned softly, arching an eyebrow.
“Watch your tongue. Anny would remove my manhood if she heard rumor I had bedded down with another woman.” Fergus motioned for Ewan to follow as he started up the steep incline for the keep.
“Then why do you care if I bed the wench?” She wouldn’t be the first lass he wooed into his bed while at the spring gathering.
“That’s Anny’s youngest sister.” Fergus finally replied. “She’s bound for the convent.”

3 comments:

  1. Oh, boy, can I see the problems coming on this one. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that certainly does put the crimp on things.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that would change things. I loved it April
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete